RSS Feed

About...

Hi there! Welcome to Brady & Christen’s blog about living life, loving God, & growing our family through adoption. We're excited to share what God is doing as we embark on the next phase of life & we are glad you're following along!


God Bless America

(Brady) Today was suppose to be the day that Manny got his medical exam that is required by the US embassy in order to issue the visa. Our facilitator was suppose to pick him up in the morning, and take him to the embassy. I called him at 10:00am when he was "on the way". I called him at 11:30 when he assured us he would be here "before 12:00". I called him at 2:00pm, when he informed me that "oh, they are closed, we will go tomorrow at 9 am." I can't express adequate frustration in words suitable for this blog. So I will just say it wasn't a fun day.

This has been the norm from our facilitator. I think it's the norm for the whole culture! Nobody seems to do ANYTHING they say they will do, when they say they will do it. In addition, our Visa extension still has not been approved...that we began working on 7 days ago... and we now have 5 days until expiration. Sorry for the negative tone... just keeping it real (shout out to Josh Barham)!

God bless America!





Manny watching in amazement at his Father's athletic prowess!

0 comments:

Post a Comment